Services: technique, research and exclusivity
"materiotek-mercerie" offers a customized service, adapted to each project.
- Information on the properties of the products and materials
- Search and purchase of standard, rare, new and vintage products and materials
- Search of persons qualified in the manufacturing of distinct products and materials
- Search and exclusive warranty on demand
- Technical information and purchase of products and materials
- Courses in the form of practical workshops
- sewing thread, embroidery thread, etc.
- knitting yarn, crochet yarn, etc.
- galoon, edge binding, snake braids, braid, soutache braid, ricrac braids
- bullion fringe, twisted fringe, etc.,
- chenille, lacing cord
- rope, string cord, twine cord, etc.
- woven, braided, elastic lace, etc.
- tape, elastic band, Velcros®, etc.
- biais binding, hat band, rib weave labric, etc.
- ribbon tape
- embroidery, torchon lace, lace
- pompon, feather, boa
- tape, strap, strip, etc.
- artificial flowers, fruits, animals
- buttons, snap fasteners, braid
- buckles, hooks and bars, clips, etc.
- safety pins
- loops, handles, fasteners for bags
- glitter, sequins, rhinestones, decorative pieces
- sewing needles, knitting needles, crochet needles
- wooden bobbin for lace, shuttle
- miscellaneous (magnets, hooks, buckles, etc.)
Technical and functional textiles
High-Tech, "TUT – Textile à Usage Technique"
- lacing cord
- fabric, etc.
Costs on request
Which customers / which purchasers
- Textile fibres, ceramics, glass and metal crafts, furniture and small objects, illumination
- Sewing, needle work and fashion accessories
- Jewellery, cabinet-making, marquetry, leather craft, tapestry
- Concept designers, creators, artists, sculptors, designers, architects, decorators, craftsmen
- Professionals of heritage conservation: conservator-restorer, technician/collaborator in conservation, taxidermist, showcase manufacturers, scenographer
Enthousiasts and connoisseurs
- Associations: textiles, knitting, lacing, recycled goods (remade, fair trade…)
- Private: assistance for search and creation